Update for November 19: Monday Night Football Game Moved to LA Coliseum
The Monday Night Football matchup between the Los Angeles Rams and the Kansas City Chiefs has been moved from it’s original host site in Mexico City, to the Los Angeles Coliseum. The last-minute change was made in part due to poor field conditions at Estadio Azteca. Due to league contracts, the Los Angeles Coliseum is obligated to host due to the game being a designated Rams home game.
We apologize in advance for the short notice and the impact this game will have on our local community, however we are well prepared to handle this event.
The game is scheduled to kickoff at 5:00pm, please anticipate the following impact to the community and expected street closures:
- There will be increased traffic, safety and parking demands.
- Due to limited parking availability, attendees are encouraged to utilize public transportation. This will impact capacity and possible delays for daily commuters.
- The following streets will be closed 1 hour after the completion of the game (8:00pm-9:00pm):
- Exposition Boulevard (Vermont to Figueroa)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard (Vermont to Figueroa)
- Figueroa Street (Exposition to MLK)
- Flower Street (Jefferson to Exposition & 37th Street to Figueroa)
This game comes with a very short notice and we thank you and appreciate your flexibility and cooperation in helping the Los Angeles Coliseum host this game.