Cromwell Field and Loker Track Stadium
To submit a reservation, click here. We will respond within 5-6 working days.
For any questions, please email email@example.com. Thank you!
General Use Policies
Field and Track use Guidelines
The approved user must agree to comply with University of Southern California (USC) rules, regulations and policies as outlined in SCampus (studentaffairs.usc.edu/scampus/). The approved user and all guests must also comply with appropriate state and federal laws, and fire and police department rules and regulations. The approved user may not assign, transfer, sublet or otherwise dispose of the agreement or its rights to any other groups. The Room is provided free of charge to approved community groups and organizations.
- Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis, reservation must be made at least 3 weeks in advance, and no more than 3 months out.
- The client will be notified by email regarding confirmation of the reservation request.
- Reservations are not confirmed until you have received an email confirming your reservation.
Community access with no reservation: 6:00am to 11:30am; Monday through Friday.
Closed from 11:30am to 6:00pm; Monday through Friday
Community access with reservation (required): 6:00pm to 12:00am; Monday through Friday.
Cromwell Field and Loker Track Stadium will be available through advanced reservations (6:00am to 12:00am) on weekends.
Cromwell Field and Loker Track Stadium is closed on holidays.
3505 McClintock Avenue, Los Angeles, Ca 90089. Directly across from Howard Jones Field.
Purpose of Usage
- Recreational use of the facility for individuals and groups.
Please note: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor and outdoor USC facilities.
The University of Southern California maintains the right to cancel the event, or terminate the event if the user or any such person does not comply with USC policies.
Reservation changes or cancellations must be made in writing by the same individual who initiated the original request. Reservations must be cancelled in writing firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2 weeks prior to the event date.
The facility will have one open access point after 6:00pm. Students, Faculty and Staff as well as reservation holders may enter through the main entrance on the Northeast Corner of the stadium. Security personnel will be staffing the entrance an monitoring entry.
- Indemnity: The user assumes complete responsibility for the conduct of the persons attending the event and the condition of the University’s property and facilities after the event. The user must return the University’s facilities to the condition they were in before the event. The University assumes no responsibility for the loss, theft, or damage of personal property or damage to the person for the user or any of its event participants or guests. The user agrees to indemnify and hold the University and its employees, contractors and agents harmless from and against all claims, damages, actions, liabilities, costs and demands arising from user’s and user’s event participants’ and guests’ use of the University’s facilities.
- Limitation of Liability: Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, to the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event will USC be responsible for any incidental damages, consequential damages, exemplary damages of any kind, lost goodwill, lost profits, lot business and/or any indirect economic damages whatsoever regardless of whether such damages arise from claims based upon contract, negligence, tort (including strict liability of other legal theory), a breach of any warranty or term of this agreement, and regardless of whether the user was advised or had reason to know of the possibility of incurring such damages in advance.
- Objectionable Persons: The University reserves the right to eject from the facility any objectionable person. Neither the University nor its employees shall be liable to the user for any damages that may be sustained through the exercise of such a right.
Food and Beverage
Failure to sufficiently clean the venue or remove trash will result in the loss of future use of the facility. No alcoholic beverages are allowed in the facility. No cooking on site.
Parking is based on availability in the Downey Way Structure. The daily parking rate on campus is $12.
(This General Use Policies will be updated periodically.)